Petroleum company with regional fuel supply focus is
seeking an experienced professional to fill the post of Chief Operating
Reporting directly to the Chief Executive Officer, the
Chief Operating Officer's primary responsibilities will govern all aspects of
managerial governance for the following operating departments; Fuel Storage
& Blending, Facilities Maintenance & Security, Health & Safety
(inclusive of training), Quality Control, Inventory, Physical Receival &
Delivery of Product and Plant and Vessel.
• Refinery Coordination and/or Fuel Storage and Blending
• BSc/BA in Engineering (chemical engineering would be an advantage); MSc/MBA
is a plus.
• Maintain an up to date knowledge of industry Health and Safety standards and
• Excellent Human Relations & interpersonal skills.
• Proven experience as Chief Operating Officer or in a
• Proven experience overseeing logistics, storage and processing of fuel in a
• Knowledge of Health, Safety and Risk Management matters in the petroleum