A Food Manufacturing Company in the corporate area
invites applications from suitably qualified persons to fill the position of
The Internal Auditor is responsible for planning,
organizing and managing financial, operational and information technology
audits of the Company, to ensure compliance with the Company's policies and
procedures, proper record keeping and accounting practices, and to report any
deviations from Company practices.
• Planning and execution of the Company's internal audit
• Examining or reviewing documents, including records to determine compliance
• Reviewing procedures and methods of reporting recommending changes if
• Determining risks in areas to be audited and prepares audit programme to
satisfy audit objectives.
• Analyzing operational and management processes and systems, controls
effectiveness and efficiency with a view to improve them and propose
The applicant should possess:
• A thorough knowledge of the principles and practices of
accounting and auditing and their application to government accounting systems.
• A sound knowledge of the Financial Administration and Audit Act.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills