The incumbent will be responsible for:
• Monitoring the collection and reporting of fares and
other revenues from within the Company and all external point-of-sale system
• Coordinating the Company's budget and expenditure control processes and providing
financial and cost analysis for all balance sheet and profit and loss items.
• Reviewing and proposing modifications to improve the effectiveness of systems
and controls governing the collection, deposit and recording of fare and other
• Chartered Accountant (Acca, CPA, Msc in Accounting) or
• Seven (7) years experience as a Financial Controller, Financial Manager or
Cost Accountant in a public or private sector organization working in financial
analysis and management accounting.
• Sound knowledge of financial and
management accounting principles and practices, financial analysis, budget
preparation and expenditure control.
• Must possess a highly developed analytical and report writing skill with the
willingness to probe and pay attention to details.
• Sound knowledge of the Government of Jamaica's budgeting policies and
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Familiarity with electronic revenue control systems.
• Excellent time management and supervisory skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work in a dynamic environment.