KPMG, which is one of Jamaica’s largest full-service professional services firms, is seeking to hire talented, highly motivated pro-fessionals to join our growing Advisory Practice in the capacity of Business Advisor
The opportunities offer significant growth potential, career development and downstream opportunities for international mobility. The successful applicant will be a team member of the People and Change service line serving in a client-facing capacity.
Are you motivated, enjoy problem solving and have an interest in helping organisations create value, maximise growth and improve business performance? This opportunity is for you!
Your primary job functions include:
• Preparing business proposals, presentations and reports in response to client issues;
• Collecting information about clients’ businesses using several methods
including shadowing, interviews, surveys, desk re-search etc;
• Analysing and interpreting data to identify client issues and formulate
• Organising and executing assigned projects;
• Reviewing clients’ strategies, structures and business processes to identify and document improvement opportunities;
• Assisting with the execution of work programmes to meet client expectations and firm standards; and
• Developing detailed project plans and monitor and report on progress.