Our rapidly expanding organization in the Fuel Industry is currently seeking to recruit a competent, committed and self-motivated individual for the position of Group Human Resource Manager.
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the Group Human Resource Manager will be responsible for maintaining and enhancing the organizationʼs human resources by planning, implementing and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs and practices.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
• Organizing work structures by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
• Maintaining organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection.
• Preparing employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
• Maintaining a compensation plan by conducting periodic compensation surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; recommending, planning, and implementing compensation structure revisions.
• Ensuring planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors.
• Maintaining employee benefits programs and informing employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefits needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefits claims; obtaining and evaluating benefits contract bids; awarding benefits contracts; designing and conducting educational programs on benefits programs.
• Ensuring legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable labour law requirements.
• Maintaining management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures and maintaining records.