Required Qualification and Experience
• Master’s in Business Management/ Tourism and Hospitality Management/ Operations Management
• Professional certification in Curriculum Development
• Five (5) years’ experience in the Tourism Industry/ Hospitality Industry
• BSc Business Administration/ Tourism /Hospitality /Curriculum Development
• Eight (8) years’ experience in Tourism Industry/ Hospitality Industry
• Professional certification and experience in Curriculum Development
• Any other equivalent comb nation of qualification and experience Knowledge/Skill requirement:
• In-depth knowledge of technical specifications, operations, curriculum development for a hospitality training institution.
• Knowledge of the requirements for a state of the art artisan village
• Excellent communication, leadership and analytical skills.
• Good command of the Spanish language would be an asset.