QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
• Diploma or Associate Degree in Business Administration, Management Studies or equivalent
• Minimum of two (2) years on-the-job experience in an airport security environment including exposure to aspects of emergency operations
SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
• Sound knowledge of security measures and techniques used in an airport environment
• Sound knowledge of the legal framework governing security operations
• Working knowledge of ICAO, JCAA, IATA and other applicable standards and regulations
• Ability to use a high degree of mental concentration and attention in monitoring the CCTV systems for extended periods.
The ideal candidate must have the demonstrated ability to work in a dynamic environment using strong customer relations skills and a proactive approach to challenges in working with a variety of individuals from various socio-economic, ethnic and cultural backgrounds. He/she must possess good analytical, organizational and effective communication skills both oral and written.