The Events Services Manager works alongside the Events Services team to provide professional client services support in the planning, organization and management of events within the facility and monitoring the logistics of these events and all event coordination tasks after events are booked through to the conclusion.
CHARACTERISTIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Assist the department head in Directing, supervising and scheduling all aspects of facility operations related to events
• Meets with client to plan and organize assigned meetings and/or events
• Coordinates the event operations activities with other building departments and show-related contractors.
• Abide by facility rules, regulation policies and procedures, and safety requirements.
• Coordinates activities with the various service contractors for assigned meetings and/or events
• Guides clients in preparation of events by interpreting and explaining contract provisions, policies and procedures.
• Assures facility readiness by comparing event requirement sheets to physical set-up.
The above is not an exclusive or exhaustive list of all job functions that an employee in this position may be asked to perform and will also be required to work nights, weekends and public holidays.
No Phone Calls only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.