Reporting to the Manager of Grounds, Landscape & Pest Control; the Supervisor will be responsible for monitoring and coordinating grounds, landscaping and pest control activities to ensure contract compliance, the timely response to requests, the existence and practice of effective management controls with regard to contract renewals or extension, adherence to standard operating procedures; timely completion and adequate records in keeping with the organization’s strategies and objectives.
• Conducts site visits to prospective clients’ location to secure information relevant to the preparation of business proposals.
• Guides the activities of the grounds, landscaping and pest control unit to ensure that proposals and contracts meet required stipulations and standards.
• Ensures the timely response to tenders, the existence and practice of effective management controls and adherence to standard operating procedures.
• Uses technical expertise to perform relevant evaluation checks to determine the effectiveness of the treatment for follow-up action.
• Maintains direct contact with the clients at various locations. This involves frequent travel, repetitive and follow-up action and constant dialogue.
Subject Line: Manager, Manager - Grounds & Pest Control Supervisor
Thank you for your interest in this career opportunity, however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.