The incumbent should:
• Possess a Degree in Management Studies majoring in Accounting and / or ACCA Level 2 or equivalent
• Have a minimum of 3 years experience at a senior management (accounting) level preferably in a manufacturing environment
• Have working knowledge in using SAGE ACCPAC and be proficient in the use of relevant computer applications, particularly Microsoft Word and Excel
• Possess wide accounting skills in payables
• Be able to work effectively with others in ensuring that the department and company’s objectives are achieved.
• Have excellent analytical, interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written).
• Be able to foster and maintain positive working relationships with staff and external customers
• Have experience in Public Sector procurement practices
• Must own and operate a reliable motor vehicle and should be able to travel to rural locations in the performance of work related duties