JOB SPECIFICATION / COMPETENCIES
• A Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or
• An Associate Degree in Computer Science, or in a related discipline with relevant certifications and/or experience.
• At least three (3) years in a related position.
• Experience working with relational databases; MySQL Server and Microsoft SQL Server.
• While not required, a fundamental understanding of Columnar Databases would be a great asset.
• Experience with Python and Perl.
• Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Ability to work under pressure and without constant supervision.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to work on own initiative.
• Ability to demonstrate tact, confidentiality and professionalism in the execution of duties.
• Have flexibility and the ability to work on weekends and public holidays.
• Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude.
All applicants must have a valid Government issued photo ID, TRN & NIS. Successful candidates must be able to furnish a police record and pass an employment background check.
While we appreciate your interest in this vacancy, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.