• First degree with emphasis in any of the following areas: Supervision, Psychology, Counseling Psychology and Social Work;
• Experience in teaching and management at the secondary level would be an asset;
• Must be computer literate and has excellent oral and written communication skills;
• Should have good interpersonal skills and be able to communicate with parents and students;
• Develop an appropriate programme to promote positive behaviour;
• Must demonstrate a commitment to students, excellence and a relentless drive to achieve extraordinary results.