To lead all areas of the Human Resources Department, including Recruitment
and Selection, Training and Development, Performance Management, Employee
Engagement and Recognition, Compensation and benefits administration and
Employee Relations consistent with corporate strategy.
• Perform the role of a strategic business partner to the Managing Director and HOD’s to align the Company’s human resources with its Vinson and Mission
• Recruitment of high performing and competent staff at all levels to satisfy the human resource needs of the company
• Achieve optimum levels of employee performance and satisfaction
• Ensure compliance with all relevant Laws and Regulations
• Develop and manage a Performance Management System
• Develop and maintain staff engagement initiatives
Please send Letters of Application by email to: no later
Please insert “Human Resources Manager Applicant” in the subject
line of the email.
We appreciate your interest in this position; however, only shortlisted
candidates will be contacted.