The primary role of the Sales Executive is to support the Business Products Department by identifying and selling to prospects and maintaining relationships with client. The successful candidate will:
• Deliver service excellence in keeping with the Massy Technologies’ Service philosophy daily.
• Identify business opportunities by prospecting and evaluating the Ministry’s position in the government sector; researching and analyzing sales options.
• Maintain the existing government assigned portfolio and manage the expectation of the Ministry in line with Massy’s expectations.
• Generate sales forecasts.
• Sell products by establishing contact and developing relationships with customers.
• Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance, researching and recommending new opportunities.
• Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
• Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
• Prepare bid response documents from customers ‘Request for Proposals and Request for Quotations’.
• Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Must be detail oriented
• Effective communication and presentation skills
• Excellent interpersonal and listening skills
• Excellent time management and organizing skills
• Ability to multitask
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office (Word/Excel/PowerPoint)
Please submit applications no later than