Kemtek Development and Construction Limited, a real estate development company invites suitable candidates to apply for the following positions.
These positions are based at the Stonebrook Manor Development in Falmouth Trelawny, interested candidates must be willing to relocate or must reside in
QUALITY CONTROL OFFICER (QCO)
The (QCO) has the responsibility to ensure that all works done on site , whether it may be house construction, infrastructure construction or any other area of work is completed in keeping with the highest building standards while using the best of the workforce and using the best materials available.
The Quality Control Officer will provide the experience and ability to identify and implement a high standard of project execution and completeness of deliverables to represent Kemtek’s work in order to meet and/or exceed acceptable industry standards resulting in a quality product for our home owners.
PAY BILL CLERK
The Pay Bill Clerk has the responsibility to provide data to the accounting department, primarily for the tabulation of work completed and making recommendation for payment. Accurate and detailed recording must be undertaken to ensure that the company makes payment on only work that is completed and completed at the highest standards.
Knowledge & Skills Required
1. Must be detail oriented, organized and able to handle multiple tasks.
2. Able to handle confidential information and positively represent the Company.
3. Exceptional interpersonal, communication and conflict resolution skills.
4. Proficiency in computers and technology.
5. Must be a team player and willing to help others in their department whenever necessary.
Interested Applicants may send their resumes to email: