St Elizabeth woman allegedly stabs 'matey', remanded (0
A St Elizabeth woman accused of stabbing a woman she believed was involved with her common-law husband was yesterday remanded into custody after she appeared in court.
Long and painstaking - PM on recovery of Jamaica's economy (0
Prime Minister Portia Simpson Miller has re-iterated that the recovery of the Jamaican economy is a long and painstaking one.
Police meet to discuss crime wave (0
Members of the Police High Command met this morning and there are indications that the spate of murders reported across several parishes in the past two weeks was among a range of issues that were discussed.
St Elizabeth shopkeeper fined $90,000 for electricity theft (0
Police from St Elizabeth and technicians from the JPS conducted an anti-electricity theft operation in the Logwood area of Black River when they observed wire attached from JPSí power lines to a shop
- Cop reportedly solicits $200,000 to trash case file, charged by MOCA (0 Comments)
- Police seeking Honda Civic driver in deadly St Elizabeth accident (0 Comments)
- Police list five people of interest following deadly Rockfort shooting (0 Comments)
- PM opens high-level IMF conference in MoBay (0 Comments)
- Ferguson leads delegation to Cuba for Ebola response help (0 Comments)
- Committee removes driving school provision to obtain licences (0 Comments)
- Lawsuit against Bunting before Judicial Review Court today (0 Comments)
- Residents say long-time feud behind deadly Rockfort attack (0 Comments)