Tivoli Enquiry commissioners sworn in (0
Retired Court of Appeal Judge, Justice Hazel Harris, University of the West Indies Professor, Anthony Harriott and former Attorney General of Barbados Sir David Simmons were sworn in during a ceremony
Expect delays on Helshire main road starting tomorrow (0
This is because the NWA will be constructing a detour route to bypass a defective bridge, located along the Hellshire main road near the Braeton intersection.
Jamaican gay man drops court challenge against anti-buggery law (0
Javed Jaghai, who had brought the case to the Supreme Court, had argued that the anti-sodomy laws violated his and constitutional rights and those of other people too.
Shortage in material for driver's licenses should ease mid September (0
The TAJ says there was an unexpected delay in the delivery of the material from overseas, however, it has not said what caused the delay.
- Judge orders psychiatric evaluation for man who disarmed Half Way Tree cop (0 Comments)
- Civil servants meet Finance Ministry officials, want discounted bus fares (0 Comments)
- JLP ready for Central Westmoreland by-election following Roger Clarke's death (0 Comments)
- September 5 verdict for Jamaican basketball player on manslaughter charges (0 Comments)
- Workers at teachers' lending society TIP vow more protests (0 Comments)
- SERHA still meeting problems paying over staff salary deductions (0 Comments)
- Two die following crashes (0 Comments)
- Pay attention to motor vehicle warranties, says Trade Board (0 Comments)