Government calls for chikungunya cleanup day, 31 cases confirmed (0
The Government says Jamaica now has 31 confirmed cases of the chikungunya virus, with indications that it is spreading.
Aviation Authority gives reason for handing over plane crash case to US (0
The Jamaica Civil Aviation Authority (JCAA) has sought to clear the air on its decision to delegate investigative responsibility into the crash of the TBM 900 aircraft in Jamaican waters ...
Massive JDIP overrun (0
Seven sub contractors engaged by China Harbour Engineering Company (CHEC) have submitted claims totaling approximately US$4 million in overruns under the Jamaica Development infrastructure Programme.
Chikungunya suspected in Yallahs Primary's high absenteeism rate (0
Health officials say most of the flu-like cases resulting in a 30 per cent absence at the Yallahs Primary School in St Thomas are suspected cases of chikungunya.
- JUTC says no to downtown Kingston transportation centre (0 Comments)
- Phillips: Going forward, Jamaica's budgets will be passed before fiscal year begins (0 Comments)
- Government confirms 2017 deadline for 381 megawatt project (0 Comments)
- Clarendon man attempts to smuggle soaps stuffed with ganja to inmate, charged (0 Comments)
- Female car dealership worker behind bars, allegedly steals several vehicles from workplace (0 Comments)
- MP enters into contract with non-existent company, findings revealed at CDF sitting (0 Comments)
- Unbearable heat keeps judges' secretaries off the job (0 Comments)
- Chief Justice says new Justice Square facility will go a far way (0 Comments)