JPS: Drought conditions contributed to power outages in Portmore over the weekend (0
The Jamaica Public Service Company (JPS) says it is moving to address the cause of repeated outages which affected sections of Portmore over the weekend.
NSWMA seeks power to prosecute persons who burn garbage in communities (0
The National Solid Waste Management Authority (NSWMA) is seeking legislative backing to prosecute persons who burn garbage and other debris in their communities.
March 2015 trial date for man accused of orchestrating murders from behind bars (0
A March 2, 2015 trial date has been set for a man who is accused of orchestrating several murders from behind bars, including that of a policeman.
Police inspector, former senior civil servant, others in forgery probe for court today (0
The five men including a police inspector and a former civil servant who were arrested on Friday are to face the Corporate Area Resident Magistrate's Court today on fraud related charges.
- Acting Agri minister to speak on extended drought today (0 Comments)
- Clarendon authorities spend $3.1 million on water transportation in less than a month (0 Comments)
- JUST IN: Second case of Chikungunya confirmed in Jamaica (0 Comments)
- Age limit increased for farm workers (0 Comments)
- Cop convicted of wedding party killing files appeal (0 Comments)
- Lawyer to seek bail for Cenitech director (0 Comments)
- Eight cops found guilty of disobeying INDECOM (0 Comments)
- Doctor’s Wood Disposal Site in Buff Bay on fire (0 Comments)