PM convenes special Ebola meeting (0
A media release from the Office of the Prime Minister says the health ministry told the meeting at Jamaica House that it has heightened surveillance at all ports of entry and health facilities.
Gasolene prices to go up by 21 cents tomorrow (0
A litre of E10-87 gasolene is to sell for $120.75 while E10-90 is to sell for $122.40 per litre. However, the prices of all other petroleum products have been reduced.
Thieves make off with nine kilometres of toll road fence in two years (0
Ivan Anderson, the Managing Director of the National Road Operating and Constructing Company told a parliamentary committee today that the issue is causing a headache for the developers...
Jamaica prepared for pig disease threat (0
According to the Ministry, the situation is not being taken lightly and the Ministry of Agriculture and Fisheries, in collaboration with industry stakeholders, has been working with pig farmers ...
- Body of missing 13-y-o schoolgirl found in Trelawny (0 Comments)
- Opposition urges establishment of triage to deal with chik-V outbreak (0 Comments)
- St James parish council says deputy mayor's signature 'forged' in US visa application probe (0 Comments)
- Airport Authority incurring $150 million to subsidise aerodromes (0 Comments)
- Mount Rosser bypass usage down (0 Comments)
- Psychiatric report deems man in Half-Way Tree shooting fit to plead (0 Comments)
- Government to foot $140m NSWMA garbage backlog bill (0 Comments)
- Flu-like symptoms forcing more workers to stay home, says JEF (0 Comments)