Criminals flee leaving gun, bag with ammunition behind (0
Would-be robbers left behind a 9mm pistol this morning, after trying to rob a man in St James. In an incident in St Andrew last night, the police say six assorted rounds of ammunition were seized.
Some Hurricane Sandy victims yet to receive homes (0
Minister without portfolio in the Housing Ministry, Dr Morais Guy, has disclosed that houses are still pending for 69 persons in the parish of St Mary.
Jury finds two guilty in Latore Avenue murder case (0
They are Brian Smythe and Colin Gordon, labourers of a Kingston addresses. The men are to be sentenced by Senior Puisne Judge Gloria Smith on June 14.
Ananda Alert: 15-y-o Abbigail Jones, missing (0
Reports from the Constant Spring Police are that, Abbigail Jones was seen at the Wortley Home about 7 p.m. Tuesday, but has not been seen or heard from since.
- Exercise ongoing to determine number of J'cans living with disabilities (0 Comments)
- Jury finds St Catherine man guilty of rape (0 Comments)
- US Embassy closed for holidays (0 Comments)
- PM emphasises the importance of productivity on Labour Day (0 Comments)
- Holness calls for human development policy and strategy (0 Comments)
- UCC confirms receipt of US$1m from McKeeva Bush (0 Comments)
- Dalrymple-Philbert does not oppose study leave suspension (0 Comments)
- Swiss Stores accused get bail on alleged credit card scam (0 Comments)