Ebola preparation plan: No burials for virus victims (0
The Government says in the event that there are any deaths related to Ebola in Jamaica, there will be no burials as all corpses will be cremated.
SMEs report millions in losses due to chik-V (0
The small- and medium-enterprise sector is reporting millions of dollars in losses arising from the outbreak of the Chikungunya virus.
Security ministry gets fever scan machine to help in Ebola detection (0
Sagicor Group Jamaica Limited has donated a fever scan machine to the Ministry of National Security to aid in the detection of Ebola.
Jamaica's Ebola spokesperson to be named soon (0
The health minister has announced that he will soon name a spokesperson who will be responsible for disseminating information in relation to the country’s preparations for any possible ...
- Bunting says spending $4m to deport Muslim leader was the best decision (0 Comments)
- Seven left homeless after fire destroys St Elizabeth home (0 Comments)
- Cops in controversial academy shooting receive bail extensions (0 Comments)
- 'Stop relying on sentiments of Jamaican coffee superiority' (0 Comments)
- Two of three children shot and injured by gunman, released from hospital (0 Comments)
- 'LGBT Jamaicans are vulnerable to physical, sexual violence' (0 Comments)
- Thwaites visits Vere Tech as school reels from deaths (0 Comments)
- Three children shot in Kingston, remain hospitalised (0 Comments)