St Elizabeth juvenile charged for lottery scam involvement (0
Detectives attached to the St Elizabeth police division have arrested and charged a juvenile in connection with the multimillion-dollar lottery scam.
Agri Ministry: Only local pork in hams this Christmas, third year running (0
The Agriculture Ministry is reporting that there is enough locally-produced food in Jamaica for the Christmas season.
Gov't to receive multibillion-dollar Budget Support grant from EU (0
The Government of Jamaica is to receive a grant for well-needed Budget Support from the European Union come Monday.
Anti-Sexual Harassment Legislation plans progressing, says gov't (0
The Minister with responsibility for Information, Senator Sandrea Falconer, says work is far advanced on a submission to be made to the Cabinet for the enactment of an Anti-Sexual Harassment Legislati
- Condolence book opened for Mandela at South African High Commission, Kingston (0 Comments)
- PM announces five days of official mourning for Mandela (0 Comments)
- PM Simpson Miller to attend Mandela memorial in South Africa (0 Comments)
- Marjory Kennedy elected new Jamaica Exportersí Association president (0 Comments)
- Obama: 'We will not likely see the likes of Nelson Mandela again' (0 Comments)
- American businessman held in Navy Island ganja bust freed (0 Comments)
- Ganja valuing J$87,500 seized, four in custody (0 Comments)
- Cabinet retreat day one outcome (0 Comments)